Our Eccentric twist on the famous White Russian.
The renowned White Russian is made using a splash of heavy cream, however, we have instead used coconut milk and have added vanilla bitters to compliment the coconut and vanilla flavours of our Master Medal-winning, Cardi Bay Vodka. Kahlua’s strong taste of coffee and vanilla finish also compliment the vodka’s flavour profile. Many view a White Russian as an ‘after-dinner’ or dessert cocktail, but we think a Coconut Russian can be enjoyed whenever you’re on the hunt for a delightful twist on a classic serve!
- Cardi Bay Vodka - 40ml
- Kahlua - 20ml
- Coconut Milk - 40ml
- Vanilla Bitters - 2 Dashes
- Coconut & Vanilla Syrup Rim
- Prepare your glass by coating the rim of the glass in vanilla syrup then desiccated coconut.
- Add ice to the glass and pour in the vodka, Kahlua and vanilla bitters.
- Stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the coconut milk.
- Serve with a straw.