Win an amazing Cocktails and Glamping experience worth over £500 with The Cleddau Gin Company and Lawrenny Glamping, Pembrokeshire.
Modern life with its stresses and demands, can take its toll. How often have you reached the end of a week craving nothing more than peace? Time out? Space to breathe – with a pinch of luxury sprinkled on top? The opportunity to relax, have some fun; to have your interest piqued; to experience something a little out of ordinary?
Imagine then, waking to peace and quiet overlooking a stunning view – the view that inspired the creation of the National Parks 70 years ago. Sun on your face, perhaps a gentle breeze to caress. Slowing down the pace to meander to the local quayside for lunch, may be a walk or taking to the water in the afternoon before returning back to base, sipping a delicious cocktail, mixed for you by your personal mixologist as the day comes to a close…
Inspiration on the banks of the Cleddau
The Cleddau estuary is one of Wales’ and indeed, the UK’s hidden gems. Sleepy tributaries of the East and West Cleddau rivers wind through stunning Pembrokeshire countryside to join in the Daugleddau estuary before reaching the sea. It’s here, where the rivers meet, that Lawrenny Castle once stood. It’s here where the Hobhouse Committee came up with the idea of protecting some of the UK’s most beautiful and wild spaces for everyone; it’s here, in 2019, 70 years later, where we at In the Welsh Wind were inspired with Big Retreat Wales to create The Cleddau Pineapple Dry Gin – beautiful small-batch copper pot distilled pineapple gin, hand finished & labelled with love in far West Wales – and The Cleddau Gin Company.
Big Retreat Wales isn’t the only opportunity to enjoy a weekend in these glorious and inspirational surroundings. The Old Castle Terrace is also the location of a unique and exclusive glamping experience – Lawrenny Glamping. In a world where we crave experience over acquisition, to make sure that every moment counts, The Cleddau Gin Company and Lawrenny Glamping have teamed up to offer a unique weekend for 4 people worth £500 combining 3 night bell tent stay and exclusive al fresco cocktail experience hosted by In the Welsh Wind’s in house drinks designer and mixologist – and featuring The Cleddau Dry Gin. The lucky winner will also receive 2 bottles of The Cleddau Pineapple Dry Gin to take away with you – recreate those fabulous cocktails yourself or simply enjoy over ice with your favourite premium tonic and a slice of pink grapefruit…
Win an amazing cocktails and glamping experience worth £500!
We’re growing The Cleddau Gin Company’s social media following, so entry to the competition is on The Cleddau Gin’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. You can enter on just one platform or all three to increase your chances – there’s only one prize, so make your entries count!
For your chance to win, simply ‘Like’ on The Cleddau Gin Company Facebook page (if you don’t already), ‘like’ the official competition post on The Cleddau Gin Company Facebook page and let us know in a comment who you would take along with you to enjoy the weekend.
On Twitter, make sure you’re following The Cleddau Gin Company’s twitter account, and retweet the official competition Tweet.
On Instagram, make sure you’re following our The Cleddau Gin Instagram account and have liked our official competition post.
All entries (up to a maximum of one per person per platform) will be taken into account when we select the winner.
Full terms and conditions are below: What are you waiting for – get entering!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: The Cleddau Gin Company: In the Welsh Wind, Plas y Wern, Tresaith, Cardigan, Ceredigion SA43 2IP
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years old or over on the opening date of this promotion, excluding: employees of, or agents of The Cleddau Gin Company, their producers, their distributors, or members of their households or anyone else professionally connected to the prize draw.
- Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to have a personal, valid and current Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per platform. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to challenge the eligibility of any entrant selected as winner, in which case prize fulfilment will only be possible once proof of eligibility has been provided.
- The promotion runs from 05th July 2019 to 23:59 on 19th July 2019 only. Winner announced 26th July 2019
- Online entry only via The Cleddau Gin Company Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages.
- All entries will be entered into the appropriate draw.
- Facebook: The competition will entail the user to ‘Like’ the competition post on the official Facebook page as indicated by the Promoter & name the friends they would like to share the prize with.
- Twitter: The competition will entail the user to ‘Retweet’ the specified post on the official Twitter page as indicated by the Promoter and also be following the official Twitter account.
- Instagram: The competition will entail the user to ‘Like’ the competition post on the official Instagram account as indicated by the Promoter and also be following the official Instagram account.
- Prize: There will be one Prize of:
- 3 nights in a Bell Tent supplied by Lawrenny Glamping (for up to 4 people) Friday 30th August, departing Monday 2nd September 2019 at The Old Castle Site in Lawrenny Pembrokeshire. This includes airbeds, all bedding and with toilets & showers on site.
- 1 bespoke Cocktail Making Experience for up to 4 people (strictly over the age of 18) with In the Welsh Wind’s drinks designer and mixologist and featuring The Cleddau Gin
- 2 x 50cl bottles of The Cleddau Pineapple Gin.PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND DO NOT SHARE ALCOHOL WITH ANYONE BELOW THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE.
- The winners will be selected at random – all entries from all platforms will be considered in the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by The Cleddau Gin Company via the social media account on which they entered by the 22nd July 2019. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 48 hours of such notification, or they are deemed not eligible, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- If the winner does not qualify as a valid entrant then an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they are available to take the prize (30th August to 2nd September) – no alternatives are available.
- When entering the competition you acknowledge that your entry, name and social media details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoters, not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the promotion. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook, Instagram or Twitter whatsoever.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners & proof of identity will be required on arrival at the Camp site. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winners. The winners are consent to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter and associated companies including In the Welsh Wind, Lawrenny Glamping and Big Retreat Wales in announcing the prize and also at the Camping & Cocktail event. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- The Camping prize is for a stay in a Bell Tent supplied by Lawrenny Glamping for up to 4 people between Friday 30th< August and Monday 2nd September 2019. No alternative date is available. If the group includes children/under 18s, only those members of the group who are over 18 will be able to participate in the Cocktail Experience.
- The Cocktail Experience is for up to 4 over 18’s only in the prize-winning group. A maximum of 3 bespoke cocktails will be created for each member of the group, to be tasted with all ingredients supplied. This will take place at the campsite at a pre-arranged time during the weekend 30 August – 2nd September. A photographer/videographer will be present and all participants agree to their photos being taken/to being filmed during the course of the event for the purposes of publicity videos, which may be used for any publicity purposes deemed applicable by The Promoter and their associated companies Lawrenny Glamping and In the Welsh Wind.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to The Cleddau Gin Company, In the Welsh Wind Plas y Wern Tresaith, Cardigan, Ceredigion SA43 2IP. The Promoter’s decision is final regarding the choice of winners.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on law of England & Wales and the Courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.