This is a secret we've been keeping for the best part of a year, so we're incredibly excited to announce that Signature Style is the Craft Gin Club Gin of the Month for April 2022. Read on to find out more about our Craft Gin Club journey - and how you can win one of the Craft Gin Club April boxes - featuring a special edition of Signature Style, along with tonics, cocktail syrup, mixers and snacks all carefully chosen by the Craft Gin Club for this Spring/Easter edition box.
Our Craft Gin Club Journey
The Craft Gin Club is the largest UK gin subscription service, sending out over 100,000 bottles of craft gin every month to their members. Members don't just receive a full bottle of gin, but tonic and garnish to complement the gin, a cocktail syrup (and recipes), snacks, and 'Ginned' - a glossy magazine featuring the gin of the month, the distillery where it's made, cocktail recipes, and lots more.
Craft Gin Club selected the distillery to feature in one of their 'Gin of the Month' boxes back in early 2021 and we've been working on it ever since. We had to think about whether it was right for us - whether we were ready for such major exposure. You can imagine that it's one thing for us to sell our gin from our website and from the distillery door, to people who have considered their purchase; quite another for our Welsh gin to be sent out to over 100,000 self-confessed 'gin lovers'...
After discussions with the team at the distillery, we decided to go for it. Working with the Craft Gin Club has been a really positive experience. They've been helpful and encouraging as we worked our way through the distillations needed to produce the right amount of liquid; and then worked on the content for the magazine and for digital content too. There's a live unboxing when Ellen will be talking about our Signature Style dry gin on Facebook - and plenty of other activities for us to be involved in across the month.
We've already had a humbling amount of amazing feedback on the gin since the boxes went out. The Craft Gin Club's social media feeds have been alive with positivity about our Welsh gin, and we've received a number of really lovely messages directly to us.
A Craft Gin Club Giveaway
If you're not a Craft Gin Club member and you're feeling like you're missing out on something, why not enter our giveaway competition?
We're really excited to announce that we have 2 of the April Craft Gin Club boxes featuring the Craft Gin Club Edition of Signature Style Welsh Dry Gin to give away. The boxes also include Llanllyr tonic, cocktail syrup to mix up a Gin Daffodil cocktail, sparkling lemonade from Heartsease Farm and a selection of savoury and sweet snacks. Alongside all these goodies is the April edition of 'Ginned' which features the distillery story.
We have 2 competitions running, one on Facebook and one on Instagram from the evening of Friday 8th April to win one of the April Craft Gin Club boxes and a bottle of our Palo Cortado cask-aged gin. Ts & Cs apply (see below) and there are slight differences to enter the competition depending on whether you're entering on Instagram or Facebook - see the individual Giveaway Posts on the different platforms. The idea is to name a friend who you'd share the box with - and if you are the winner, you receive the Craft Gin Club box to share with your friend, and your friend gets a bottle of our Palo Cortado cask-aged gin to share with you!
Terms and Conditions for our Craft Gin Club Gin Box Giveaway
1. You must be 18 or older to enter this competition and receive the prize. If you enter the competition and are under 18, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
2. There are 2 prizes available each consisting of 1 Craft Gin Club April Box and 1 bottle of Palo Cortado Cask-Aged Gin. There is no cash alternative available.
3. Entry is via our In the Welsh Wind Facebook and Instagram pages. One prizewinner will be selected from entries on the Instagram page and one prizewinner will be selected from entries on the Facebook page.
4. The giveaway is run solely by In the Welsh Wind as the promoter. Neither Facebook, Instagram nor the Craft Gin Club are affiliated with the competition, nor do they have any responsibility for the giveaway.
5. The Giveaway Post(s) refers to the posts posted on In the Welsh Wind Facebook and Instagram at 8 p.m. on Friday 8th April.
6. Entries must be received by midnight on 29th April 2022 in order to be counted. Entries received after that date & time will not be counted.
7. Facebook Giveaway: entrants must have 'followed' the In the Welsh Wind Facebook page and 'Liked' the Giveaway Post. Entrants must also comment on the Giveaway post with the name of someone they would share their Craft Gin Club April box with should they win. There is no requirement to 'tag', or to share the Giveaway Post, on Facebook.
8. Instagram Giveaway entrants must have 'liked' the In the Welsh Wind Instagram and 'liked' the Giveaway Post, and then comment on that post with the name of someone they would share their Craft Gin Club April box with should they win. Instagram entries must also share the Giveaway Post to their story and tag @IntheWelshWind
9. There is no alternative way of entering this giveaway.
10. The winners of both the Instagram Giveaway and the Facebook Giveaway will be selected at random by In the Welsh Wind from the individuals who have completed the relevant steps.
11. Giveaway winners will be notified through the relevant platform. In the Welsh Wind reserves the right to publicise the winners and to tag them. The Giveaway winners agree to provide the postal address for themself and for the named person in order for the prizes to be sent out.
12. If the winners cannot be identified within 7 days of the competition winners being announced, the previously announced winner forfeits their prize, and In the Welsh Wind reserves the right to select a new winner.